Dafni Straightening Hair brush review

Hi Guys,Im really happy that Dafni has launched its products in India. I knows its been a while that they launched the product so here is my take on it. Dafni is the first of its kind that was launched in the market.

To talk about the product, it comes in two different sizes. the standard and the Dafni go costing Rs15,999 and Rs10,750 respectively. I will leave the links of different websites from where you can buy the hair brush.The Hair brush comes in a package that is absolutely sophisticated. The material is really sturdy and i personally like the purple colour of the brush.The brush is made of ceramic bristles which is surrounded by a black bristles which don't heat up. Hence you don't have to worry about burning your scalp.

Moving on to how it works, all you have to do is to brush your hair through the brush and your hair is straightened. Yeah, it is that simple to use this brush.Just make sure your hair is completely dry before using this brush. it do not work on even slightly damp hair. De-tangle your hair thoroughly before using it.

The pros of this brush are

  • Easy and fast (cuts down the straightening time to half)
  • Heats up pretty quick and automatically turns off if not used for more than 30 mins
  • Long cord/wire which makes it easy to use.
  • Sturdy material

I personally have no downside to this product, however if you are looking for poker straight hair then this wont give you that look. At least it din't for me.It makes my hair look naturally straight and frizz free.the styling lasts for a couple of days after which my hair starts to turn wavy. But it really controls the frizz until i wash my hair.

Dafni Nykaa
Dafni Amazon
Dafni Ebay
Dafni Tressmart

I would definitely recommend this brush. Trust me you wont regret buying this product.

Comments

Popular Posts