KAMA Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating face cream- Review

Hello everyone. Today im going to review a Kama Ayurveda product - Eladi Hydrating face cream. A nourishing Ayurvedic day cream that moisturizes, softens and protects for soft, smooth and clear skin.

Image result for eladi hydrating ayurvedic face cream

Product and Packaging:

The product comes in a black glass jar. The packaging is neat. I really have to say about the smell. It smells divine. The product contains essential oils of rose and jasmine. I personally love floral scent so i fell in love with it the moment i opened the package. But if you dont like strong fragrance in your product do not worry, the smell is not that strong to repel. its pleasant. The product is white, thick cream in consistency and is easy to apply.  it blend very well in the skin and is absorbed fast. It does not feel greasy or sticky.


Price:

It is bit pricey like most Kama Ayurveda products.It costs around Rs.1400 for 50g product.

My experience:

 I have dry skin so i was looking for a good moisturizer for this Monsoon season. I had great hopes for this product as the Brand is known for product that gives amazing results. But sadly this did not work for me. Right after the application it felt Matt, i was so happy because most times after applying moisturizer my skin will fell sticky and greasy. But within an hours my skin felt dry and stretchy. Overall it dint work for me. Normal moisturizer will work better than this.


May be it will work for people with oily skin, but definitely not for a dry skin.

Comments

Popular Posts