DIY Makeup remover

Hi guys. Today im here with a diy. We all love makeup. but the hard part is to get rid of them. We use waterproof and smudge proof products so that our makeup looks flawless. But by the end of the day getting rid of them becomes little hard. I have tried a lot of makeup removers but i always come back to this DIY makeup remover.

The Main ingredient is coconut oil.Yes, you heard me right. It not only removes all the stubborn products but also moisturizes the skin and makes the cleansing easy.




How to Make:
I mix 1 part pure coconut oil with 1 part pure rose water. This results is bi phase remover.

Shake the bottle well so that both mixes well and forms an emulsion. squat a little on a cotton pad and gently rub on your face to remove makeup. for hard stains like mascara, i ll let the cotton pad sit on my eyes for a whole minutes before rubbing it.

Do give it a try and let me know your comments. until next time bye.

Comments

Popular Posts